8136501 Massoth DiMAX 1210Z Central Station
8131001 Massoth DiMAX Reciever 2.5GHz
8134801 Massoth DiMAX Blue Wireless 2.5GHz Navigator
8135501 Massoth DiMAX 1200T Power Supply
DiMAX 1210Z Central Station
The DiMAX 1210Z Digital Central Station is a favorable alternative since it is built on the same technical properties as the DiMAX 1200Z. Up to 12 Amps driving current without an integrated transformer allows using the 1210Z for all scales from Z to G. Input Voltage: 16 to 24 Volts DC. The current output can be adjusted to 4, 7, or 12 Amps. This option is desirable for smaller scales.
The 1210Z features a voltage limitation of 22 V which is the optimum for garden layouts which often suffer of voltage drops. This should not be a problem for decoders that are in compliance with the NMRA standard. This standard requires decoders to be able to handle voltages up to 27 V. Decoders of Massoth® and LGB® are tested for max 30V to be able to guarantee a stable and consistent operation.
A separate programming track outlet, booster connection and a user friendly PC Programming interface are integrated as well. The 1210Z provides a connector for LGB® or DiMAX boosters on the back of the unit. Other NMRA compatible boosters may be used.
Properties of the 1210Z:
- Up to 12 Amps track current
- Adjustable max track current: 4 Amps, 7 Amps, or 12 Amps ;according to the needs of the layout
- Adjustable and stabilized output voltage from 14 - 22V
- External power supply with max. 24 Volts DC (Gauge N to G)
- Output current at 14-22 V : max. 12 Amps (only for G-Scale recommended)
- Easy to read display with blue background lighting
- Selectable parallel or serial data processing (may be defined individually for each locomotive)
- Thermal overload control / automatic overheat protection
- Temperature controlled fan
- Automatic short circuit protection (cut off time adjustable)
- Additional program track outlet ( 2 Amps max.)
- Operation control light
- Activity control light
- Booster control light
- STOP control light (supports MTS blinking emergency stop light)
- Push button with STOP function
- Easy to use menu control by 3 push buttons
- 3 connectors for peripheral units
- 1 booster connector for DiMAX and LGB® boosters
- 2 Amp control bus for 31 input devices or control units
- Selectable control bus protocol: DiMAX Massoth® or LGB® MTS II
- Operational control by DiMAX Navigator or LGB® MTS components ( Loco Remote, Universal Remote, etc..)
- PC Interface (USB) for firmware updates of all DiMAX bus components (central station, Navigator, etc.)
- Free firmware update downloads
- Massoth® track protocol 100% compatible to NMRA DCC Standard
- Top quality aluminum housing
- Explicit operation manual, available as PDF download too
Dimensions: 170 x 100 x 245 mm
Now you can enjoy the never ending liberty ofcontrolling your model railroad utilizing the DiMAX Navigator. This wireless hand held control offers a variety of enhanced features no other remote control offers. You control your locomotive and send a switch command at the same time.
The DiMAX navigator is available with wireless RC. The wireless system is working bidirectional on FM and it is fail-safe. You may roam freely in or around your layout. You may recharge your batteries by using the bus cable. The range is approximately 100 ft in buildings and 300 ft outdoors.
The DiMAX navigator is one of the few hand held controllers on the market that feature a white background lighting of the display and a blue/white keypad illumination. This ensures a safe operation in all possible lighting conditions. The background light may be switched off or dimmed to safe energy. The dial type throttle is illuminated too in various colors depending on the operation. In addition the stop keys are illuminated if triggered.
The housing is ergonomically designed with the weight being perfectly balanced. The symmetric design serves both left and right hand control.
High resolution graphic display
The large crystal display with its white backlight shows the exact operating situation of your locomotives as well as your layout. More than 100 locomotive pictures are stored. Every locomotive is displayed with a real picture on the crystal screen and you may name your locomotives individually. This enables you to distinguish between locomotives of the same type. The display also shows the state of the 16 functions of your locomotive, light symbol, the driving direction and the speed as a numeric value and as a progressive bar
List of properties:
- 10239 locomotive addresses
- 14, 28, and 128 speed steps
- Functions F1 to F16 + light function (as key)
- Locomotive pictures of all commonly used models in G-Scale (all LGB models integrated)
- locomotive name (alphanumeric)
- parallel and serial data processing
- two operation modes at the same time: 2x locomotive driving mode or 1x locomotive driving mode + 1x switch control mode or switch routes,...
- easy to use control menu
- programmable STOP keys
- 16 x 4-fold consist operation
- 16 switch routes with 15 switches each
- 2048 switch addresses
- 2048 feedback addresses
- 32 automatic functions for driving and switching
- System display ( e.g. current amperage)
- Blocking function (mode with limited functions, e.g. as a child protection)
The DiMAX Navigator supports all common programming procedures. The programming procedures depends on the DCC system used.
- CV programming ( direct and indirect ) now with MZS III too
- CV reading
- register programming
- POM Program on Main (program on the main driving track)
- locomotive address programming (direct input of the desired address)
The Navigator can programmed with German, English, French und Netherlands at the moment. Combination of languages are optional. Assemble your language package on your DiMAX Navigator yourself. 2 languages are programmable. This will be done simply with a software-update.
The new DiMAX radio receiver with its 2.4GHz is international and can be used worldwide. As usual, it supports up to a maximum of 8 Navigators and can be used on systems with DiMAX bus (DiMAX 800Z, 1200Z, 1210Z, LGB 55006 and PIKO 35010) as well as on analog controllers (LGB 51070, 51079 or PIKO 35002). The outdoor radio range is up to 100 meters. For the first time, the classic rod antenna is no longer used, it is installed internally.
DiMAX 1200T Power Supply
The univeral power supply for G-Scale! This external high performance switching power supply is a major extension of the DiMAX product range using a certified high quality industrial switching power supply with PFC (automatic power factor correction). It comes in the Massoth high quality aluminum housing system.
Operating voltage: 110V - 230 V
Output voltage: 24 V
Output current: 13 A (15 amps peak)