Sorry - this product is no longer available
Massoth eMotion XXL II Locomotive Decoder
Powerful 8 Amps driving decoder with new function mapping. Maximum driving current 10Amps
Availability: Out of stock
Manufacturer part number: 8153001
Powerful 8 Amps Locomotive Decoder with 12 function outputsThis is the decoder with the WOW-factor!
Completely new developed and even more powerful XXL II Loco Decoder with up to 8 amps motor current and 10 amps total current for large locomotives with up to 4 motors.
New Function Mapping
12 Function Outputs
2 Servo Controls
Bus Connection for SUSI
Overload and temperature protection for motor and function outputs.
The eMOTION XXL high-Amperage loco decoder is second to none with its Amperage/size ratio.
The eMOTION XXL is the long sought-after solution to the high Amperage problem in Garden Railroading.
10 Amps peak load and 6 Amps continuous load are the specification highlights of this muscle-decoder.
State-of-the-art high-tech hardware renders the use of common huge and bulky heatsinks useless.
Features of the eMOTION XXL II Loco Decoder:
- Loco decoder for digital and analog operation
- 14, 28 and 128 speed steps
- 6Amps motor output (10 Amps peak)
- Bus-Interface for SUSI
- Programmable driving curve
- Start, mid and maximum speed adjustable (incl. lag times)
- Parallel data processing for all light and function outputs
- Digital and analog operation with automatic detection
- Compatible with NMRA DCC and LGB® MTS
- Latest generation back-EMF (digital and analog)
- Adjustable motor frequency
- 2 light outputs (front, rear) max. 0,5Amps each
- 10 functions outputs (6 with 0,5Amps, 4 with 10mAmps)
- 2 Servo controls
- Dimmable light and function outputs, activatable in analog
- New function mapping
- Switching speed and lag times activatable with function key
- All function outputs freely addressable (F1 to F28 + Binary State)
- Terminals for power buffer for smooth and steady operation integrated (Item No.: 8151001 or 8151501)
- Overload and thermal protection for motor and function outputs
- Reset function for all CV-values
- CV-writing bit-by-bit
- Direct register programming (CV 1 - CV4)
- POM - Programming-on-Main (Programming on main track)
Dimensions: 55 x 32 x 20 mm